Looking for a September Bucket List? Here are my favorite things to do during September!
September marks the start of the best four months of the year – the -BER months. I love September through December for so many reasons, but the holidays and the change in seasons are at the top of my list. It’s always fun to kick off this season with fun activities.
- Decorate for Fall.
- Go apple picking – check out my tips for Apple Picking in New England here
- Bake Apple Crisp or Apple Pie.
- Watch a football game – GO VOLS!
- Cook a pot of Chili – this is our family’s favorite chili recipe.
- Go on a leaf walk with the girls to look for leaves changing.
- Visit an orchard
- Shop at a Farmer’s Market.
- Drink a pumpkin coffee.
- Declutter and donate old clothes or home items.
My September Bucket List has my favorite things to do to celebrate fall. I always pull out my fall decor on Labor Day weekend to transition our home from summer to autumn. Making a pot of chili is always one of the first things I cook when the weather starts to cool down. As the orchards overflow with apples, I like to make my Grandma’s signature Apple Crisp for dessert.
Another must do on my September Bucket list is declutter and donate. Every September I unpack my fall clothes and make a donation pile of what I did not wear last season. Then I shop for a few new fall clothing items – this year is extra special because everything has to be bump-friendly. Looking for non-maternity fall outfits? Check out my Classic Fall Outfits for September post here.