One of my favorite days of the year is hosting my family on Christmas Eve in our home. Here are 8 easy appetizers for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. These festive starters from around the web will impress any guests this holiday season!
8 Easy Appetizers for Christmas Eve
One of my favorite days of the year is hosting my family on Christmas Eve in our home. It’s become a tradition to gather around our dining room table that’s overflowing with holiday appetizers. Everyone brings their own dish, but we always make a few staples (as seen below). Keep reading if you are looking for an easy appetizer for Christmas Eve.
Looking for more recipes to serve over the holidays? Here are some easy food ideas for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!
- Holiday Desserts – 4 Easy Desserts to Serve for Christmas
- Christmas Brunch – The Easiest Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast required)
- Dinner Leftovers Make a Delicious Breakfast – Ham, Potato, Onion and Pepper Quiche
- Meat Free Casserole for Christmas Morning – Meatleass Tatertot Casserole
- Crab Bruschetta OR Hot Caprese Dip