The best Christmas gifts are homemade – try one of these DIY Christmas ornaments! Everyone appreciates sentimental gifts and one of these homemade Christmas ornaments is sure to make someone smile.
Materials for DIY Christmas Ornaments
Clear Plastic Ornaments – BUY THESE!
Fillable plastic clear two-piece ornament
Faux Snow Paint
Christmas Mix Pom Poms
Salt Dough Ingredients (see DIY Salt Dough Ornament post here)
A Variety of Homemade Ornaments to Give as Gifts
- Salt Dough Ornament – These salt dough ornaments are easy and fun homemade gifts to make and decorate using acrylic paint.
- Wish Ornament – Write a wish on a piece of paper and put it inside a clear plastic ornament. Fill with glitter, fake snow, confetti, etc.
- Handprint Snowman Ornament – Fill a clear plastic ornament with white pom poms or fake snow. Draw a mouth, nose, and eyes on the outside of the ornament using paint pens.
- Handprints – Use colored acrylic paint to make a handprint on a clear plastic ornament. Write the name and date of your child. Each year make a new ornament to document their growth!
- Sentimental Ornaments – Use a fillable plastic clear two-piece ornament. Put something sentimental inside. Examples include: baby hat, hospital bracelet, cut up wedding invitation, etc.