Creating my Christmas wish list has always been one of my favorite things to do since I was a little girl. As a Mom, I’m now too busy shopping for everyone else to think about myself. Just to make sure you’re not stuck in the same predicament, check out my Holiday Gift Guide with Gifts for Her. Pass it along to those you love and let them know which gift you want most!
- Dudley Stephens Greenpoint Boatneck Vello Fleece – I wear my Greenpoint a few times a week! Dudley Stephens is a women owned brand and essential cold weather item for me! (First time shopper? Snag $25 off your order here) Use code GIVECOZY for 25% off until 11/29.
- Mark & Graham Small Travel Jewelry Case – This is perfect for any trip and come in such cute styles!
- L.L. Bean Women’s Wicked Good Slippers – Once you get her these, she won’t wear anything else.
- Lake DreamKnit Henley Set in Fir – These are so comfy – definitely Lake Pajamas best fabric yet.
- Stanley Quencher Travel Tumbler– One of the coolest drink holders….get it before they sell out again.
- Ui Mug & Warmer Set – Sometimes you need your coffee/tea to stay warm for a few hours.
- Chappy Wrap Original Blanket – This is the BEST blanket for a million reasons.
- Dudley Stephens Prospect Pullover Black -The most flattering pullover – I always size up for a roomier fit. Use code GIVECOZY for 25% off until 11/29.
2020 Gift Ideas for Her
2020 Gift Guide for Her
1. Dudley Stephens Jacket– These jackets have been on trend for the past year or two. They’re so comfortable it’s like being hugged by a teddy bear.
2. Spring Street Scarf– Dress up or down any outfit with this classic scarf wrap. You can wear your favorite short sleeve dress in the winter when you pair it with this.
3. Lake Pajamas– A classic pajama that will never go out of style. It’s a great gift for any woman in your life.
4. Park Slope Turtle Neck– I love turtle necks for the winter months they keep me warm all day.
5. Cobble Hill Turtle Neck– This tunic-style turtleneck is a versatile piece for any woman’s closet.
1. Brumate Combo– Keep your drinks staying cold all year round with this cute can holder.
2. Wicked Good Slipper– What I love about these slippers is that it goes high enough to keep part of your ankle warm along with your feet!
4. AirPods Pro– Tired of dealing with tangled wires? Upgrade to wireless for hands free listening.
5. Wicked Good Moccasins– These are perfect for in or outside the house because of the hard sole. These moccasins are super soft and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all of the time.
6. Champagne Stopper– Stop letting your friends have their champagne go to wast (or even your own) and invest in this. For under 10 dollars this thing will come in handy for any celebration to come!
7. Chappy Wrap– This houndstooth patterned blanket is machine washable and dry-able, making it an everyday must have. Chappy Wrap comes in SO many different patterns though – it’s a blanket you will love forever!
1. Who doesn’t love WINE delivered right to your door? With WINC Wine Subscription service, send your gal four bottles at great prices.
2. Cotton Fisherman Tunic Sweater– My favorite tunic sweater from LL Bean!
3. Tommy John Joggers- The softest joggers I’ve ever worn.
4. JCrew Parka– A little pricey but one of my favorite coats.
5. Lululemon Leggings- These leggings are great for everyday wear and aren’t see through. They also come in 23 colors and 3 different lengths.
6. Chanel Mascara– My all time favorite mascara.
This Gift Guide: Gifts for Her is not sponsored, but does contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own.