Creating my Christmas wish list has always been one of my favorite things to do since I was a little girl. As a Mom, I’m now too busy shopping for everyone else to think about myself. Just to make sure you’re not stuck in the same predicament, check out my Holiday Gift Guide with Gifts for Her. Pass it along to those you love and let them know which gift you want most!
- Dudley Stephens Greenpoint Boatneck Vello Fleece – I wear my Greenpoint a few times a week! Dudley Stephens is a women owned brand and essential cold weather item for me! (First time shopper? Snag $25 off your order here).
- Mark & Graham Small Travel Jewelry Case – This is perfect for any trip and come in such cute styles!
- L.L. Bean Women’s Wicked Good Slippers – Once you get her these, she won’t wear anything else.
- Lake DreamKnit Henley Set in Fir – These are so comfy – definitely Lake Pajamas best fabric yet.
- Stanley Quencher Travel Tumbler– One of the coolest drink holders….get it before they sell out again.
- Ui Mug & Warmer Set – Sometimes you need your coffee/tea to stay warm for a few hours.
- Chappy Wrap Original Blanket – This is the BEST blanket for a million reasons.
- Dudley Stephens Prospect Pullover Black -The most flattering pullover – I always size up for a roomier fit.
More Gift Ideas for Her 2022
Lake Pajamas– A classic pajama that will never go out of style. It’s a great gift for any woman in your life.
1. Brumate Combo– Keep your drinks staying cold all year round with this cute can holder.
2. Wicked Good Slipper– These slippers are great for cold ankles!
4. AirPods Pro– Tired of dealing with tangled wires? Upgrade to wireless for hands free listening – don’t fall for the dupes because they never last!
5. Wicked Good Moccasins– These are perfect for in or outside the house because of the hard sole. All L.L.Bean slippers are worth the investment as they last for years and will always keep your toes toasty and warm.
6. Champagne Stopper– Don’t let your friends’ champagne go to waste (or even your own) and invest in a champagne preserver. For under 10 dollars, this stopper will come in handy anytime you pop a bottle!
7. Chappy Wrap– My favorite blankets are machine washable and dry-able, making the Chappy Wrap an everyday must-have. Chappy Wrap comes in SO many different patterns and sizes – it’s a blanket you will love forever!
Holiday Gifts for Her from 2022
1. Who doesn’t love WINE delivered right to your door? With WINC Wine Subscription service, send your gal four bottles at great prices.
2. Cotton Fisherman Tunic Sweater– My favorite tunic sweater from LL Bean!
3. Tommy John Joggers- These are softest joggers around, but worn moreso for bedtime than out and about.
4. JCrew Parka– A little pricey, but often on sale during the holidays. This is one of my favorite coats.
5. Lululemon Leggings- These leggings are great for everyday wear and aren’t see through. They also come in 23 colors and 3 different lengths.
6. Chanel Mascara– My all time favorite mascara because it elongates my lashes and makes my eyes pop!
This Gift Guide: Gifts for Her is not sponsored, but does contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own.