This December Bucket list is easy, fun, and safe for every age. Check out these must do December activities for the whole family!
December is my favorite season of the year because of all the holiday spirit and joy. With this bucket list you can make family memories that will last a lifetime. Or perhaps you can start some new traditions!
Enjoy our December bucket list to share with your family and friends.
- Decorate for Christmas
- Drink Hot Chocolate
- Watch Holiday Movies by the Fire
- Drive to see Christmas Lights (pass out Holiday Cheer awards – see below)
- Bake Christmas Cookies
- Decorate a Gingerbread House (try using Poptarts)
- Donate Old Toys
- Write a Letter to Santa
- Wear Matching Christmas Pajamas
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm
- Make a Holiday Craft (try a DIY Ornament)
- BE MERRY AND BRIGHT (wear something festive every day!)
Pass Out Holiday Cheer Awards
Last year my family had a wonderful time passing out hand written notes to our favorite decorated homes in town. The best part was when someone posted the note in our town’s online forum – thanking Annabelle for make their day merry and bright!
Print this Holiday Cheer Award below or use it as inspiration for your own homemade cards!