There’s nothing more exciting as a kid during the Christmas season than reaching out to Santa. Since this year it may be difficult to actually visit Santa, here are some safe and fun ways to contact Santa Clause.
Safe and Fun Ways to Contact Santa Clause
2. KringleMingleFun is a website lets you interact with Santa in many different ways. There are different packages to choose from so you can find the perfect experience for you and your kids. Check it out here.
3. This app lets kids call Santa or the real Santa can call you. Parents can tell Santa a little about their child, then Santa will give them a word of advice. It’s completely free!! Check out the app here.
4. You can ask your Alexa device to call Santa. When you ask your Alexa to call Santa it will play a recording of his voicemail and you can leave whatever you want as the message.
5. Call The Original Santa Hotline (see more here). Kids can call Santa Clause on his direct line: (951) 262-3062.
6. Write Santa a letter in the North Pole and he will write you back! Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole. Then write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.” Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998