Traveling as a family of five is very chaotic, especially when it’s air travel during the holiday season! It is difficult enough navigating an airport with three small children, so we start our trip with hassle free off-site airport parking at The Parking Spot. Here are the 5 reasons why families should use The Parking Spot when traveling during the holiday season.
My husband and I have learned through trial and error how important it is to plan, plan, plan when we are making family travel arrangements. There are so many factors to consider when flying with your children. For starters, there is nothing more stressful than navigating airport traffic and expensive on-site parking fees with three kids in tow. This is why we always book off-site airport parking for our air travel!
5 Reasons Why Families Should Use The Parking Spot When Traveling
When reserving off-site airport parking we look for convenience, affordability, hospitality, AND the guaranteed safety of our family and vehicle. The Parking Spot offers all of the above (plus more!).
- The Parking Spot is conveniently located just a stone’s throw away from our airport, Bradley International Airport, on Schoephoester Road. We don’t like dealing with the stress of airport traffic, so it’s nice to be able to avoid it by parking our car at The Parking Spot.
- The Parking Spot has amazing amenities! For a family of five, it is very important we are getting our money’s worth when we purchase a service. For our daughters – they enjoy the complimentary water and kind shuttle drivers. For Mom and Dad, we love the luggage assistance and easy check-in/check-out with The Parking Spot app!
Other Amenities of The Parking Spot include door-to-door (trunk-to-terminal) shuttle service with luggage assistance, express check-in/check-out via app, same-day in/out privileges in the event of flight changes, and options for valet service, covered parking, and car detailing.
- We don’t have to worry about waiting for too long once we arrive home at the airport. There is nothing worse than standing outside a crowded airport with cranky kids after a long day of traveling! You can actually track the shuttle’s arrival on The Parking Spot app! And don’t worry, the Parking Spot has plenty of shuttles running every 5-7 minutes!
- Don’t forget about the impact of a positive attitude when you’re traveling as a family. The Parking Spot is more than just an off-site airport parking company. They are a hospitality company who looks forward to helping guests navigate holiday travel challenges. This means their employees are happy and excited to help you!
- The Parking Spot offers great deals throughout the year. This holiday season they are offering a $7/day self-parking rate for drive-up guests who don’t factor parking into their holiday travel plans! For those who are planning ahead, you can still get your parking for less than $6/day when you reserve.
If you’re planning a trip this holiday season that involves parking at the airport, make sure you check out The Parking Spot. This off-site parking company is not just in Connecticut, but at 38 locations serving 22 airports around the country. If you’re like us, parents will do anything for smooth traveling!
Thank you to The Parking Spot for partnering with Caitlin Houston Blog. As always, all opinions are my own.