Looking for an easy dinner? Make this One Pot Pasta with Spinach, Tomato, and White Beans tonight.
Spinach, Beans, Tomato One Pot Pasta
- 1 box spaghetti
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes do NOT drain - the juice is good!
- 1 bag spinach washed
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups water
- Optional add-ins: minced garlic diced onions, parmesan cheese
- Place all items in a large deep sided pan.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes to make sure that all the pasta is cooked evenly.