Looking for a delicious fall muffin recipe? Try my three ingredient Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins and you’ll want to make them everyday!
You can always find me baking during the fall and winter, but rarely any other time of the year. Pumpkin and apple desserts are my favorite, especially when it’s a three ingredient recipe. These Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins are so moist, so delicious, and a perfect fall treat. If you want to make mini muffins, this mini muffin tin is great!
Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins
- Muffin Tin
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Applesauce
- coarse sugar for sprinkling
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2. Mix pumpkin, applesauce, and spice cake mix in a bowl. If it seems dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- 3. Spoon mix into muffin tin. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- 4. Bake for 30 minutes.
Want more Pumpkin? Check out: