What are you loving lately? Today I’m sharing what I’m loving from around the web, on the t.v., and purchases I’ve made during October 2021.
5 Things I’m Loving Lately to Read and Watch
- I don’t typically follow astrology closely, but my sister keeps me up to date on the happenings of the sky. This week we experienced a Full Hunter’s Moon in Aries – and this article explains A LOT.
- Last year I took an incredible fall road trip with my pal Claire. Sadly, Baby A has kept me in state this season. Fall road trips in New England are quite amazing, especially if you use this guide from Yankee Magazine.
- Watching YOU Season 3 – Are you a fan? I’m a notorious tv series binger, but pregnancy has me unable to watch more than one episode before nodding off. So far it’s just as entertaining as You 1 and 2. Word on the street is You is renewed for Season 4!
- I’m only a few episodes in ,but The Big Leap on Fox is a feel good funny show! It’s about a reality dance competition series with real-life average dancers. Scott Foley from Felicity is a main character playing a real big jerk; it’s fun to see him in this role!
- Watching: 3 shows I haven’t finished because I get weird when it’s ALL over: Greek, Good Trouble, Motherland
Loving Lately in New England
There is nothing quite like fall in New England! All of the fall foliage, fall recipes, and fall events make my heart so happy. Brandon and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary last weekend with a family hike. It wasn’t very long, but the spot where we stopped to check out the views was beautiful.
5 Things I’m Loving I Bought This Month
- Dudley Stephens has been a favorite for years, but many of the styles in my closet don’t fit over a baby bump. The newer Greenpoint Turtleneck is the perfect length for pregnancy though! I picked up a Greenpoint Turtleneck in Red for the holiday season (and was also sent it in Emerald Green to wear to an event!). I’m wearing my regular Small size while pregnant – and my favorite fabric is the Vello Fleece! Click here to get $25 off your first order of $120 or more!
- I could not resist the Hill House Holiday Drop because the Nap Dress wears well during both pregnancy and postpartum. The Ellie Nap Dress in Navy Tartan and Jasmine Nap Dress in Emerald Velvet have already shipped. I hope to wear these dresses for Thanksgiving, maternity/holiday photos, and maybe Christmas!
- Floral Wallpaper – it may not sound exciting to you, but I’m thrilled to see an accent wall in my daughters’ shared bedroom! We also picked out these sconces to hang above their beds!
- When we moved in 2017 I somehow lost my apple slicer and pieces to an immersion hand blender – two very important kitchen tools for fall recipes! Now I can make all the apple desserts and blended soups I want.
- Do you shop on Poshmark? This is the second year in a row I found North Face fleeces and Ugg boots for my daughters’ for fall/winter. Note: They’re both basic high school/college Caitlin outfit staples haha.
Two items I’m loving but did not purchase (they were sent to me to review) are this backpack and these loafers by Fairfax and Favor. I have not worn a backpack over a purse in YEARS and I forgot how convenient it is. The mix of suede and leather is a classic fall combination! As far as the loafers go, green is my favorite color so I’ve been wearing them non-stop!
Fonda @Savvy Southern Chic says
I have apples daily for a snack so I should probably get that apple slicer. The dresses you shared are beautiful and perfect for the holidays.