Did you know Sunday, September 7th is Grandparents Day? Annabelle’s Baby School already sent out a little invitation to Grandparents asking them to come visit on the Friday beforehand! Since Annabelle’s SIX grandparents spoil her rotten, I thought it would only be proper for her to get them a little something.
Here are five gifts for Grandparent’s:
1. Baby Art – who doesn’t love a cute little foot or hand? Granted it might be a messy project, using your little one’s foot/handprint to create a piece of art is a timeless gift.
2. A sign for their house – just displaying all of their “rules.” I know that Annabelle will always be spoiled rotten whenever she goes to her Grandparent’s house for a visit. Why not call them out on it?!
via Etsy – similar signs
3. Birthstone Jewelry – There is just something so sweet about wearing your grandbaby’s birthstone around your neck, dangling off of your wrist, or around your finger. I know I would be excited if I opened a little beauty like this.
via Blue Eyed Jewels TX on Etsy
4. Personalized Coffee Mug – My mom has her own “Annabelle loves Noni” coffee mug that she drinks out of every morning! I think that if Grandma or Grandpa likes coffee, this is a perfect gift. You can also make one of your own – with their handprint slapped on the side of course. Michael’s sells nifty kits for $5 or under.
via Avonnie Studio on Etsy
5. Photographs – you can’t go wrong with a photograph. I know that my Mom loves when I send an order of 75 photo prints right to her local pharmacy/store. By ordering the photos online for the Grandparents, you are rest assured that the photos come straight from your memory stick and not copied off of Facebook. Copied photos print in terrible quality… You can also make them a beautiful little photo book if you’re feeling ambitious!
Do you have any great gift ideas for Grandparents? I would love to know!