Are you looking for Christmas gift ideas? When in doubt about what to give for a gift, a present she can use in her always a good option. From kitchen gadgets to cozy blankets, I’ve compiled a list of best gift ideas for the home.
There’s nothing like a thoughtfully chosen gift for a family or friend. Many of us have an ongoing wish list of items we want for our home, but never buy ourselves.
This Gift Guide with Gifts for the Home has presents I would love to receive too. Next time you’re at a loved one’s house, take note of their home decor style or ask for their wish list. You can never go wrong if you buy something someone wants!
Gift Ideas for the Home
- NutriBullet Pro – Not ready to invest in an expensive bulky blender? This personal blender may be small but it is mighty, and easy to store! (ON SALE HERE)
- Dutch Oven – Many dishes are cooked best when in a dutch oven and this one is inexpensive, beautiful, and works so well!
- Board Game Book – Finally, a book for the book shelf that looks good AND gets a lot of use too.
- Plaid Doormat – The perfect addition to any front door whether it be a house or apartment. The colors work for all seasons.
- Slippers – I wear my Wicked Good Slippers every day in my house, but there are other brands at a lesser price just as cozy.
- Heated Blanket by Brookstone – My whole family is obsessed with this Brookstone Heated Blanket. It’s so soft, cozy, and the perfect item to have for the cold months ahead.
- Smeg Electric Tea Kettle – I’ve always wanted an electric tea kettle, so I know someone who loves hot tea just as much as me would like this too!
- Personalized Charcuterie Board – This board has 3 different color options and 8 different sizes this works for every budget!
- UV Phone Sanitizer – Sanitizing is more important now than ever! Make sure the one thing you can’t leave the house without is clean all of the time with this UV light sanitizer.
- Amazon Echo Show – Ask Alexa to show you movies, t.v. shows, news clips and more – this is a gadget I want for our kitchen!
- Cocktail Shaker Set – A professional sleek looking set that will complete any bar or bar cart.
- Dustbuster – I use our cordless vacuum daily to clean up little messes and a handheld vacuum would be even easier to use!