Are you looking for Christmas gift ideas? When in doubt about what to give for a gift, a present she can use in her always a good option. From kitchen gadgets to cozy blankets, I’ve compiled a list of best gift ideas for the home.
There’s nothing like a thoughtfully chosen gift for a family or friend. Many of us have an ongoing wish list of items we want for our home, but never buy ourselves.
This Gift Guide with Gifts for the Home has presents I would love to receive too. Next time you’re at a loved one’s house, take note of their home decor style or ask for their wish list. You can never go wrong if you buy something someone wants!
Gift Ideas for the Home
- NutriBullet Pro – Not ready to invest in an expensive bulky blender? This personal blender may be small but it is mighty, and easy to store!
- Dutch Oven – Many dishes are cooked best when in a dutch oven and this one is inexpensive, beautiful, and works so well! TIP: Check HomeGoods and Marshalls for Lodge on sale!
- Board Game Books – A book for the book shelf that looks nice AND serves another purpose: it’s a real board game!
- Cozy Up Doormat – A fun doormat is the perfect addition to any front door (whether it be a house or apartment.) The colors of this plaid doormat work for fall/winter – but there are SO many fun doormats to be found at stores everywhere.
- Slippers – I wear my Wicked Good Slippers every day in my house, but there are other brands at a lesser price just as cozy.
- Faux Fur Heated Blanket – My whole family is obsessed with our faux fur heated blanket for chilly mornings. It’s so soft, so cozy, and the perfect item to gift to anyone who gets cold easily!
- Smeg Electric Tea Kettle – My electric tea kettle is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. There are so many brands of electric kettles if you’re looking for a less expensive option – or try the Smeg Mini Kettle!
- Personalized Charcuterie Board – This board has 3 different color options and 8 different sizes that works for every budget! Another option: a monogrammed wood and marble board.
- UV Phone Sanitizer – Sanitizing is more important now than ever! Make sure the one thing you can’t leave the house without is clean all of the time with a UV Phone Sanitizer (this version is half the price!).
- Amazon Echo Show – Ask Alexa to show you movies, t.v. shows, news clips and more – this is a gadget I LOVE having in our kitchen (smaller version here).
- Cocktail Shaker Set – A professional sleek looking set that will complete any bar or bar cart.
- Dustbuster – I use our dustbuster every day to clean up small messes (usually after the kids eat) and dusty corners!