Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs Russet Potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Almond Milk - plus extra if needed
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance butter extra if needed
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Cover potatoes in a large pot with water. Cook potatoes over medium-high heat until soft.
- Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot.
- Use a potato masher to roughly mash the potatoes. If you like them creamy, use a hand mixer or immersion blender to smooth out the clumps.
- Add the salt, pepper, rosemary, and parsley.
- Serve with a sprinkle of herbs and a small spoonful of dairy free butter!