Looking for the easiest dairy free Lucky Charms marshmallow treat recipe? Whether you enjoy this as a St. Patrick’s Day dessert or springtime snack, they are easy to make and SO delicious.
As a self-proclaimed terrible baker, NO bake desserts are my favorite (like these Apple Jacks and Peanut Butter Bars). I first made these treats three years ago during the pandemic. They were such a HIT I now make them every March! Per my family’s request, I’m now sharing the easiest way to make my favorite dessert. It’s also one of the 3 I can make without messing up – which means you can do it too! Enjoy!
Dairy Free Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats Recipe
Are they tasty? I would be lying if I said I can only eat just one gooey marshmallow square! They are made with naturally dairy free Lucky Charms, plant based butter, and marshmallows. The recipe says to allow the treats to cool, but sometimes I have to eat a warm piece as soon as it’s all mixed together.
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance butter
- 8 cups Lucky charms cereal
- Non-stick cooking spray
1. In a large pot, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows and stir frequently until it has melted completely.
3. Stir in the lucky charms.
4. Spray a 9×13 pan with non stick spray.
5. Spoon the lucky charms treat into the pan and spread out gently. Try not to pack in the cereal or press too hard because the treats will be tough. We want them chewy!
6. Allow treats to cool for 30 minutes or until hardened. Finally, cut into squares and enjoy!
Try not to pack in the cereal or press too hard because the treats will be tough. We want them chewy!