With the amount of online shopping I do, it’s time I share my Amazon Finds for the Home under $30. Like what you see? I’ll update my favorite items throughout the holiday season.
All of these Amazon Finds for the Home would make a great gift for the holiday season!
- An Electric Fabric and Lint Shaver is a must-have for the winter time. I use this on my sweaters and blankets daily.
- Non-stick Silicone Baking Mats make cooking easy without the need for oil, cooking sprays, or parchment paper.
- Reusable Scrub Pads can be used on ANYTHING (examples: dishes, porcelain, vegetables). This reusable scrub pad is made from cotton and non-toxic hardener, saves money, and controls waste. Wash in the top row of the dishwasher.
- We use Stasher Reusable Snack Bags every day for lunch and snacks on the go. They are made from 100% pure non-toxic platinum silicone and self-sealing. Unlike traditional plastic bags, they contain no BPA, no PVC, and no latex.
- A safer way to remove your makeup is with 100% Soft Bamboo Fiber Reusable Makeup Pads. They gently remove 100% of your make-up and can be washed by hand or machine.
Want to see more Gift Guides? Check out my 2019 Gift Guides here.
Wow I can’t believe all of these are under $30! I need to get some of those baking mats for my holiday treats!
Wow! I never would’ve thought to purchase some of these, but I’m intrigued. The bamboo pads are so cool!
Those reusable snack bags are great for the kids! So many good finds here can’t wait to see more.
Laura || Walking in Memphis in High Heels says
I have similar baking mats, they are a LIVE saver! I use them when we do anything that has to go on a pan that won’t stick. The eye pads look like a great thing to pick up.
All of these are super awesome and super useful and for so cheap! This is why I love Amazon because there are so many awesome products you can find!!
cute & little
Sarah Lindner says
Need to order those reusable snack bags asap!! Love this post xoxo sarah
Laura Leigh says
OMG I LOVE YOU! I have been meaning to buy a electric shaver for sweaters FOREVER and keep forgetting until I need it and don’t have time to go order one. Ordering this one right now – thank you!
xo Laura Leigh
Auntie M says
I love having my clothes shaver. I am going to order the bamboo makeup remover pads. Do you use them with micellar water? I use the silicone baking supplies. Since I dislike anything to do with cooking I go for items to make my life easier! Great tips for time saving, eco-friendly ideas.
Great post! These are all great Amazon finds! Thanks for sharing!