Are you looking for things to do with leftover Halloween candy that doesn’t involve EATING it? Every year we have so much candy leftover after Halloween that ends up in the trash. It is such a waste of money when there are so many fun things to do with Halloween treats. Here are 10 Things to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy.
10 Things to Do with Leftover Halloween Candy
- Freeze It – Don’t let your candy spoil – frozen Reese’s are so tasty!
- Add it to a Trail Mix like my favorite Scarecrow Crunch
- Use it to decorate a Gingerbread House (store it in the freezer until its time).
- Bake MONSTER COOKIES or other desserts (like Turkey Cupcakes or Candy Brownie Bars)
- Send it overseas with Operation Shoebox or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stir crumbled pieces into Ice Cream, save your favorites for Ice Cream Sundae Toppings, OR blend candies into an ice cream milkshake.
- Donate candy to Treats for Troops (see more ideas here).
- Participate in the Halloween Candy Buy Back (search the website for participating businesses).
- Call your local Ronald McDonald House to check for any donation opportunities.
- Bring it to your work office!