Read my Stocking Stuffers for Little Girls Ages 4-7 guide containing both unique gifts and non-gift ideas for Christmas.
Every Christmas my daughters open the stockings first to find out which wrapping paper belongs to her under the tree. My daughters are 4 and 6 (almost 7!) now and would love any of the items below. In addition to a few gifts, I add small everyday use items to the Christmas Stocking too!
Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Little Girls
- Piggy Paint- If you love having spa days with your little ones this nail polish is great for that. It’s non-toxic and scented!
- Necklace– Lockets are such a cute piece of jewelry. You can put a picture of the family inside to make this stocking stuffer special.
- Polly Pocket– My girls love Polly Pocket! Not only are they the perfect size stocking stuffers, but they are easy to store as they fold into one container.
- Mythical Creature Bath Bomb– These cute bath bombs make bath time more fun!
- Unicorn Putty– It’s pink, it’s sparkly, and glows in the dark! Who wouldn’t love this?!
- Scrunchies– Scrunchies are a great gift that can be used for a long time! Looking for kid themed scrunchies? This 9 pack is on sale!
- Hidden Wish Bracelets– Let your little one write their dreams or wishes on a little note. They can carry that wish with them and always be reminded of it hidden in this adorable bracelet.
- Whatchamadrawit– This game can be played alone or with friends and is a great way to express creativity.
- Unicorn Chalk– Step up your chalk game with these pretty unicorn horn chalks!
- Natural Play-Dough– This natural play-dough contains rainbow and sprinkles – bonus: you don’t have to worry about toxins in the dough!
Small Non-Gift Items for Stocking
Gloves or Mittens
Stickers – Reward Stickers for Behavior Charts or Festive Sticker Books
Fun Erasers – Snag this value pack
Markers – Silly Scents or Jumbo Pack
Paint Canvas Kit
Food or Candy – Mints, Fruit Strips, Beef Jerky, etc.
Anything from the $1 Spot at Target – Shop here now!
- Print off this December Bucket List
- Make your own Christmas Ornaments with Kids
- Bake the best Christmas Sugar Cookies ever