Enjoy my latest installment of Random Things: November 2023. From random things on my mind to what I’m reading or watching, here is a peak at my November.
7 Random Things on My Mind – November 2023
- Christmas entered our home earlier than ever before. In the past it was because we would welcome a new baby in December – but this year it was a joint decision to stretch the time we have surrounded by the coziest happiest decorations.
- I went to the Catskills with Kizik a few weekends ago and had the most amazing adventure. How I went so long without owning a pair of Kiziks is beyond me! (as seen above)
- The 1975 concert in NYC last Tuesday was everything I hoped it would be – but I need more! Would it be crazy to fly to London in February for a concert?
- Tryptophan is not the reason for post-Thanksgiving sleepiness???…. It’s actually THIS instead.
- Martha Stewart cancelled her Thanksgiving dinner and is going to eat one course at five different homes – who do you think she is going to visit? Snoop?
- I’m pumped to hear there will be a Big Little Lies Season 3 even if HBO hasn’t confirmed it.
- Secret Santa and White Elephant is always so much fun, but we don’t do it in my family. These hilarious gift ideas have me wanting to start a new tradition!
- Christmas bedding – do you do it? I’d love these snowman sheets that would last past the holidays and throughout winter.
In My November Shopping Cart
On My Radar – October 2023
- Looking at the ultimate list of the best Thanksgiving episodes and I’m excited to re-watch Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls this week!
- I will be going to see the Hunger Games prequel very soon – even if I have to go alone!
- My winter coat is quite old, but I have yet to find anything to replace it. This jacket has been on my radar but it’s price tag is crazy.
- Dairy free creamers that actually taste good (and don’t bother my stomach) are hard to come by. I am currently drinking Nut Pods Cinnamon Dolce but looking for new recommendations!
- Will we see snow before Christmas? The radar is literally on my radar every day as I look for snowflakes.
- Experience gifts for Christmas are my favorite – this year I’m telling family to buy the girls’ art class passes! What else should I suggest?
Random Things is a monthly installment on CHB. These posts contain affiliate links – which if used to make a purchase may result in a small commission earned. All commissions go towards our family. As always, thank you for your support of Caitlin Houston Blog.