12 small fresh shrimp, deveined, tails removed
1/2 c olive oil
1/2 c lemon juice
1/8 c fresh parsley, chopped
1/3 c fresh shredded parmesan
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/8 tsp salt and pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon melted butter
1. Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a large freezer bag. Add shrimp. Seal bag and lay flat in the fridge – chill/marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a pie dish.
4. Remove shrimp from bag and place them in the breadcrumb mix. Use your fingers to bread the shrimp, making sure that each side has a thick layer.
5. Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Add the shrimp. Drizzle with butter.
6. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.