There are some very important items all pregnant moms need at the beach. It’s necessary to stay hydrated and covered from the sun’s harmful rays, as well as protected from extreme heat. Pregnant Moms also need snacks and a way to cool off. Here are my tips for pregnant moms at the beach.
1. Pack a 3/4 sleeve Cover-Up as you never know when the sun might become too much
2. Wear a Big Floppy Hat to cover your head and you stay a whole lot cooler
3. Sunscreen spray and lip balm – I love the spray bottles when it’s hot so I don’t have to touch my sandy self.
4. Tumbler and water – A momma-to-be must not get dehydrated on the beach! I keep my tumbler filled with ice and a bunch of water bottles in my bag.
5. Snacks – fruit, nuts, little candies. It is important to have some protein and vitamins between meals.
6. Bathing suit – I am definitely going to wear a two piece as long as I can still fit in one. I have straps for my bandeau top and my bottoms have full coverage.
7. Sandals – Wear something comfortable, but don’t go overboard as you want to be able to walk in the sand. My favorite sandal is my platinum Jack Rogers Navajos.