- Reading some books to little T – I have a secret obsession with children’s picture books
- Working on sight words with little T – and phonics flashcards – I love ABCs
- Seeing how many hot dogs a 5 year old can eat for lunch (his record is 3 + mac n cheese & a mayo cheese sandwich…and hot chocolate…BARF)
- Hopping on the treadmill inside for a quick run
- If the weather permits I’ll take a long walk outside
- Maybe try a little more of my Yoga Booty Ballet DVD (altho my heiny is a tad sore today from the 10 min I managed to do yesterday – it was not a smart idea considering I had just finished a 50 min Cardio Yoga workout)
- Losing myself in Jodi Picoult’s Handle With Care – so far it is pretty good, a little depressing, but that is expected with a J.P. novel. Have you ever read The Pact?? Just finished it and <3’d it.
- Planning what kind of cheeseburger I am going to cook for Mr. Bear tonight and trying to figure out how I am going to make eggplant buns for my veggie burger.
Top o’ the mornin’ to all my beautiful bloggy friends!!!! Mr. Sun decided to show his big fat face on my way to work and I just had to capture him in all his glory before he disappeared for the afternoon.
Well, he was trying to show his face, but the stupid clouds got in the way.
I know you are all scooting around in your seats right now – doing a pee-pee dance like little T (the 5 yr old I nanny) – because you want to know who won my St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway that was hosted by little ole me and my favorite Etsy store, Wise Impressions. Before you pass out from excitement I will reveal the winner – which was thanks to the Random Number Generator:
A huge congrats to the gorgeous Alanna! Hip hip hooray!
Today I am feeling extremely anxious. I have not heard back from “the teaching program” regarding my interview and tomorrow marks the end of the three weeks I was told it would take to decide if they wanted me in their program or not. I have been trying my best to not think about it since the interview, but now that there are only two days left I feel like I am going to vom all over myself (sorry for the graphic image).
I am going to try to preoccupy myself today with lots of things that don’t involve staring at my email inbox, which means I have to avoid my computer and iPhone.
After I comment on all the blogs in my google reader, I vow to walk away from technology and spend my day:
I am such a big fat liar. None of those things involve my computer…or my phone… but, deep down I know that I am still going to check my email atleast once an hour. Why did I even pretend for a hot second that I could walk away from these glorioius gifts from the Tech Gods? I have no self control and I know I will most likely spend atleast 45 minutes looking up potential cottages in Cape Cod for our family vacation this August.
Random question time
Does anyone know any good workouts for inner/outer thighs?