Have you ever read an Interview with a Three Year Old? Today I’m sharing a fun question and answer with my three year old daughter.
1. What do you like to draw? I like to draw a house.
2. What makes you happy? The snow
3. What makes you sad? Uhhh…the Bluejays make me angry because they are not nice.
4. What makes you laugh? The birdies.
5. How old are you? Three
6. How old is Mommy? What did Grayson say how old you are? You are not 28. I don’t know.
7. How old is Daddy? Three.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Color. Draw. Make snow angels.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballerina.
10. What are you really good at? Painting.
11. What is your favorite food? Sausage.
12. What is your favorite song? Home Alone (translation: Run, Run, Rudolph)
13. What does daddy do for work? He works.
14. What does mommy do for work? I wish I could go outside. – You work all day.
15. Is Mommy a blogger? YEAH!
16. Where do you live? In Georgia.
17. Where is your favorite place to go? To Kani House.
18. What is your favorite toy? Baby Alive.
19. What is your favorite thing about bathtime? Making splashing and making fishies.
20. What is something Mommy always says to you? Get on your coat.
21. What is something Daddy always says to you? Get on your boots.
22. What is your favorite dress up costume? Elsa
23. What is love? Love is… I don’t know Mommy. I want to go play in the snow.
Oh my goodness! Birdies love the snow! How did I know the birdies would love the snow? It is snowing! Look at the birdies – they’re just looking at the snow. Looking at the snow. They’re having a fun time out playing in the snow! LOOK!