- Be able to catch up on my Google Reader (I am too afraid to look at the # of unread)
- Comment on every single one of those unread blogs
- Not set off the smoke detector every morning trying to do 25 things at once (burnt my toast 3 days in a row my friends)
- Write on my blog every day
- Cook dinner for Mr. Bear every night
- Actually sit down to eat and enjoy my breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Never have 12 loads of laundry waiting to be done
- Have a consistently clean apartment
- Make up cool arts and crafts activities for my first graders
- Get my lesson plans, homework assignments, and assessments done all at once
- Remember to take my vitamins
- Blog about all the new recipes I’ve created in the past month
I think I can speak for a lot of people: I wish there were a couple more hours in the day.
If I had more time I would…
If you had more time in the day, what would you do?