Want to know how to make Santa pancakes? Here is my favorite pancake recipe and how to make Santa pancakes for kids during the holiday season.
I brought my pan over to my friend’s for a Christmas Pajama and Pancake Party. You can make most anything in my 10.5 inch Nonstick Frying Pan – but we decided to put together cute Santa pancakes for the kids.
Ingredients for Santa Pancakes
Butter, pancake mix, water, strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate chips.
Making pancakes can be easy with pre-made mix. Or you can use my recipe for the best homemade pancakes ever.
Directions for Santa Pancakes
1. Follow the directions to make the pancake batter. Melt a little pallet of butter over low heat in your frying pan.
2. Use a serving spoon to pour a nice Santa head sized circle into your pan.
3. When you see bubbles forming along the sides and top of your pancake, flip it using a rubber spatula.
4. Cook your pancake on the other side until both are a light golden brown.
5. Cut the tops off of strawberries and down the middle. Assemble the strawberries above Santa’s head like a hat.
6. Using whipped cream, create the pom on Santa’s hat and his beard around his face. TIP: Allow the pancakes to cool a little before adding whipped cream (or it will melt!).
7. Use chocolate chips to make Santa’s eyes and mouth. Slice a small bit of strawberry for his nose. Enjoy alone or with maple syrup.