I’m so excited to share a Gift Guide for College Students by my incredible intern (and actual college senior) Adrianna!
Shopping for Christmas gifts can be hard, especially when you’re a college student. But you can still give great gifts while ballin’ on a budget. Here’s a list of a few affordable gifts to give this holiday season. Every gift is under $25 and can be bought online or in stores. Enjoy these gifts for college students from college students!
- Gas Card/ Gift Card- A gift card can go a long way in college. It’s and easy and practical gift that will be much appreciated. If you know their favorite store, great! If not, you can’t go wrong with a gas gift card or grocery gift card.
- Blankets– With temperatures dropping, those dorm room drafts can be a killer! This Calvin Klein blanket is the perfect way to stay warm and still be stylish this winter. Plus she’ll never know you got it on sale!
- Socks– I LOVE socks! Any and all kinds of socks. This pair from Target is so cute! But if you can find socks to make it personal, like ones with her favorite band or candy, that’s even better!
- Body Pillow– Body pillows are the only companion anyone needs. This Wamsutta pillow is so firm and fluffy that I fall asleep in an instant. And combined with the this UGG pillow cover? Good luck waking anybody up after they get this gift.
- Mug– You can never have too many mugs. Or enough laughs for that matter. So get your daily dose of both every morning with these super sassy mugs from Andy Suess Designs.
- Candle– My roommate hoards candles in her drawer, so I knew immediately that I was getting her one for Christmas. This Bee and Willow candle smells so good! I always sneak a sniff while I’m at work.
- Snow Globe– Nothing is as magical as a snow globe. This lovebirds snow globe is great for a girlfriend or just a best friend!
- Face masks– With the semester coming to an end, it’s time to relax and unload. Slap a face mask on and you’ll forget about all your problems because… self care. With this 12 days of face masks, you should have enough for at least the next two months.
This post contains affiliate links.
Auntie M says
Appreciate & love the ideas! I will add, great socks are good for any age! I graduated college awhile ago, but always love fun or soft & cozy or both socks! Love birds could be good on a spouse’s desk. I liked that snow globe! Hadn’t thought about a snow globe!
Thanks for ideas.
BOY I wish i’d seen this yesterday! that 12 days of glow is brilliant, but I can’t get in time now.