You’d think because it is my birthday week and all that my kiddies wouldn’t be acting like werewolves resisting the change on the night of a full moon.
Those first graders are driving me nuts.
My mom is coming to MD today! She had to be here this weekend for a wedding - but came a few days early to celebrate my BIRTHDAY!! Tonight we are going to my new favorite place, King’s Contrivance, with Mr. Bear for an early birthday dinner.
I can’t wait for their yummy food and a ginormous glass of SOMETHING to relax.
Tomorrow is my real birthday and I am turning 25… booooooo. Halfway to 50 is all I have to say.
In honor of also being 5 years away from 30, I came up with a little list of things I’d like to do before I hit the 3-0 landmark (in no particular order).
1. Complete my Maryland Teacher Certification
2. Obtain my Masters degree
3. Travel to Europe
4. Cook a big fat turkey
5. Grow my hair past my girls
6. Buy a house
7. Have a baby… or two
8. Get a puppy or kitty
9. Plant an herb garden
10. Get paid to blog about cooking
11. Take anniversary photos with Addilay Photography
12. Go back to Maui with Mr. Bear
13. Take a cruise with my family
14. Invest in a cottage in Cape Cod with my family
I am only at 14…but hope to get to atleast 20 things I MUST do sometime soon…when my first graders aren’t acting like crazy banshees and making me hyperventilate.