I have to say – Friday Favorites has been my go-to blog topic at the end of every week for quite some time – and I am a little bored with it. Two Martinis popped up on Bloglovin this morning with her “Friday things.” and I decided that I might just have to take this idea and run with it…
(THIS WEEK) I learned…
- The beautiful actress and potential namesake for our daughter, Zooey Deschanel, is pregnant. My husband asked if I was worried that he was the father. Real funny B… (source)
- A DUFF is a “designated ugly fat friend.” The movie (based on the book) comes out on February 20th. I am currently reading the book by Kody Keplinger and can’t put it down! I love teen novels.
(THIS WEEK) Annabelle
- Performed her first “sit in” after I told her she isn’t allowed to play in the cabinet under the sink anymore.
- Said “Up” when she wanted me to pick her up.
- Didn’t cry ONCE when I dropped her off at baby school.
(THIS WEEK) I wrote…
- about trying to find the perfect Convertible Car Seat.
- a lovely little list of facts you might not know about me.
- how different my 13 month old is from the one month old she was a year ago.
- about the complex mind of a one year old.
What did you do this week? Did you learn anything? How about your little one? Please share!
Leave a Reply