If you are looking for an Easy Berry Cobbler recipe, this four ingredient Blackberry Blueberry Cobbler dessert is for you!
The only time I eat dessert is when I’m pregnant. The only time I eat sweets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is also when I’m pregnant. My Mother-in-Law made a Blackberry Blueberry Cobbler for dessert during our visit to Tennessee that I found myself nibbling on all throughout the day. She was so kind to offer up her very easy recipe so I can make it when I get home using whatever fruit my heart desires.
This is NOT a guilt-free recipe. However, if want to make a simple Berry Cobbler, my four ingredient Blackberry Blueberry Cobbler dessert is the best!
The cobbler recipe can be made with any type of fruit pie filling and fresh fruit. Here are some great combinations: Peaches and Pecan (sprinkle nuts on top), Strawberry Peach Cobbler, Raspberry Peach, and Apple Pomegranate. This fall I may try a pumpkin pie cobbler too! Whatever fruits you choose to pair with the cake mix and butter is sure to be delicious.
The Best Easy Quick Berry Cobbler
Blackberry Blueberry Cobbler
- 2 cans Blueberry Comstock Pie Filling Duncan Hines brand
- 1 quart Fresh Blackberries
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 2 sticks Salted Butter
- Spray Pam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 2 cans of Comstock Bluberry Pie filling (or any flavor you want to make) in the pan.
- Sprinkle 1 quart of fresh blackberries (or any fruit you want) over the filling.
- Evenly pour 1 box of white cake mix over the top.
- Melt 2 sticks of salted butter in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes (or until brown on top).