1. SYTYCD – Top 20…I am pretttt-ty excited about this season. The guys and girls are all very talented, and I think I already have a few favorites. I need to address something that REALLY pissed me off though.
**Mia, Mia, Mia – why are you so flipping mean? Seriously. Right before you tell pooorrr Brandon that he is part of the top 20, was it really necessary to tell him you pretty much hate him? Thank goodness he has a tough skin because I was cringing and crying as you ripped him a new one last night. I hope you feel pretty dumb when he ends up proving you wrong in front of America next week. Biotch.**
2. Engraving- What are your thoughts on engraving your wedding bands??
I love the idea. Last night I asked Mr. H if he was going to put a little love note inside of my band. He was silent…so I told him that I would inscribe something like – Forever Yours ~ Bear or Always Yours – and he started laughing. Hysterically. I asked what he thinks is more appropriate and the jokester said: “GoVols!” or “Let’s Go Get Em Braves!” This is when I started laughing and hit him with a pillow and told him I was mad at him for not being romantical. Then we went to sleep. And it was forgotten until this morning when I told him I was going to write about it on my blog. And we chatted and I discovered he didn’t know when people engrave the INSIDE of their wedding bands its private and not shared with everyone. Now he likes the idea… and is glad I explained…so I hope I get a little love note inside of mine, because he is definitely gettin a sweet surprise.
3. Hand-me-downs- Apparently if someone cleans out their closet and gives you what they don’t want anymore you aren’t supposed to wear it immediately. Mr. H told me wearing the dress E gave me YESTERDAY is like being the guy who buys a shirt at a concert and wears it the next day. Wah. I guess I am a loser today.
I like the engraving idea!
Miss Lemonade says
* I like the engraving idea, I always thought it was cute.
* And I guess I’m a loser according to Mr. H, because whenever I go to a concert and buy a t-shirt, I always wear it the next day 🙁
I hope you have a great weekend!
I love that he didn’t know engraving was on the inside… haha! That is something my fiance would do too!
I love SYTYCD… I’m so excited for this season!
I agree with your thoughts about Mia. She is a professional and should not be swearing on national TV. I hope Brandon proves her wrong. Sometimes I think it is all for TV for people like us write about it.
As far as engraving…. my band is no engraved but sometimes I wish it was. We really did not think about it at the time I got married. I think it will be like a little suprise on your wedding day when you get to look inside the band and see a little message!