1 stick Land O’Lakes Non-Salted Butter, plus 1/4 stick butter
1/2 Large Bottle Frank’s RedHot Thick Original Sauce
12 Chicken Wings/Wingettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, heat the RedHot Sauce over medium-low heat. Add the stick of butter and turn the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Place the 1/4 stick butter in a microwave safe dish and cover with a paper towel. Melt the butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
3. Pour the melted butter in a large glass baking dish. Add the chicken. Drizzle the heated RedHot/Butter mixture over the chicken. Use a large spoon to make sure that all of the chicken is coated.
4. Bake the wings uncovered for 40 minutes – checking and stirring the wings around in the sauce every 10 minutes. You must make sure the wings stay moist or they will dry out!
5. Serve alongside blue cheese dressing and celery!
Leave a Reply