I don’t think I could count all of the reasons why my mother is the most incredible woman I know. She is caring, warm, funny, talented, hard working, nurturing, intelligent, beautiful…. you name a positive trait and my mom embraces it. I guess the best way to sum her up is with a little list of why my mom is THE BEST!
- My mom is the only person I know who lives to make everyone around her happy. She loves her family and friends more than one could think possible. She is the reason I am married to the man of my dreams – if it were not for her belief in true love and fate, I don’t think I would have ever moved to Tennessee to be with him.
- She is my biggest fan – always encouraging me to go after my dreams. She is the reason I want to be successful in life, so she knows that all of her hard work and support is appreciated.
- She is the hardest worker I know (my Daddy too). Without going too much into my mom’s private personal past, she has always been one to try to support her family (her brothers and sisters included), as well as give her children and husband everything under the sun.
- She teaches me to appreciate the beauty in life and the small things that can make you smile. She is the only person I know who loves nature and wildlife as much as she does. (I know I make fun of you for getting excited everytime you see a hawk, Mom, but I do it because I loves you).
- She is protective in a good way. She has taught me that we must always look out for our family and friend’s safety. My mom is nurturing, loving, friendly, so so outgoing and welcoming to everyone…but don’t cross her…ever. She is filled with what she says is strong Italian blood that makes her naturally threatening to those that may hurt her loved ones =0) Just ask Mr. Bear about the letter she wrote him before the first time I visited him in Tennessee. She let him know what would happen if I came home crying…I love you for that Momma.
- She loves to laugh. She loves to have a good time. She loves to dance. She loves to sing (even though she is a bit off-key, and I can say that because I am too). She is the life of the party – someone you usually want around in the crowd because she always makes sure everyone has a good time.
Baby Mrs. Bear and her Momma
My Momma, Me, my baby sister in May 1988
Momma, Me, baby sister – May 1988
My 19th Birthday (Sept 2004) – My Mom drove up to Uconn to take me and my friends out to lunch…she gave me a card that said she bought Mr. Bear a plane ticket to come visit and he would be arriving the following weekend! Obviously I am crying right here, haha.
She drove me all by herself all the way to Tennessee to go to school with Mr. Bear August 2005
Mom and Dad came to visit me in Tennessee in Feb 2006. My mom always came to visit just when I would start to get homesick. Love her for that.
September 2006 – Of course Momma had to come to Tennessee for my 21st birthday!
Momma brought me on a cruise after I graduated college – just me and my momma! Jan 2008
Mom and Me in Knoxville after Mr. Bear’s graduation May 2008 after she took us to an incredible dinner.
Mom, Me, Mr. Bear on the night we got engaged August 2008. She had so many celebrations for our engagement after this – she has always been our number one fan.
Mom and Me in Atlanta Fall 2009 – she came to visit for my birthday! She never misses one =0)
My mom with her three daughters in Atlanta for our “Stock the Bar Shower” July 2009
Reading Mr. Bear the “letter” at our rehearsal dinner. She made it through the whole thing without crying!
I couldn’t have made it through planning my wedding without my Mom. She was always there for me when I turned into bridezilla with a smile on her face and calming words.
Love you always and forever Momma!
Sole Matters says
awww what a sweet post! i love that she was there for you to take you on a cruise after graduation! how awesome. you and your sisters are so pretty!
I cannot thank you enough for this beautiful post. I loved you so much but you know that what I don’t’ think you realize is how much I admire the woman you are. You make me so proud time and time again. I am so happy to say you are my daughter. I love you and thank you again for this beautiful tribute.
Aw, I just love this!!
Your mom is absolutely wonderful 🙂
Happy Mothers Day to her!!
(PS – hope you’re feeling a bit better today lovely lady! And that the voice is back!)
AWWWW!!! So sweet!
What a sweet post 🙂
what a darling post! and what a cute and (sounds like) TONS of fun momma you have! you’re a lucky bear 🙂 sounds like you and your momma are besties just like me and mine 🙂
Your mom is absolutely wonderful
free classified india