1. Save with a BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET.
– Mrs. Bear does not know how to handle her money. Therefore, she is now on a budget. I don’t even want to admit how much money I spent on groceries in Dec and Nov. It is scary.
2. Take better care of myself.
– That means vitamins, exercise, and lots of sleep. To be honest, since I started my teaching program in June, I stopped paying attention to my body. I told everyone around me, “Yah sure I take great care of myself!” – but that was a ginormous lie. I haven’t been taking vitamins. My sneakers have collected dust. And I don’t consistently sleep long enough.
3. Pop a big ole chill pill (imaginary of course).
-If you recall, I spent one Saturday before Santy Pants’ arrival in the ER b/c of a migraine, dehydration, racing heart, and lots of throwing up-ness. The reason I got so sicky = stress. I need to relax about teaching – let the little things go – and focus on happy things.
4. Go on vacation(s) with my Hubsby
-I don’t care what it takes, the hubsby and I are taking a vacation somewhere warm and tropical in April…and maybe a little trip to San Diego… and possibly another trip somewhere awesome. We both think we need to get away as much as possible before we have little bear cubs and in 2011 we have to start to make it happen.
What are your New Years Resolutions… or in my case, my “promises?”