I bought my wedding dress! HIP HIP HOORAY! I want to share 10 Reasons Why I Love My Wedding Dress:
1. I didn’t want to go wedding dress shopping. I only had to go to one store and try on five dresses.
2. The dress is strapless!
3. I didn’t spend a grand on it…. I didn’t even spend close to a grand on it.
4. It makes my back and arms look amazing and I haven’t even begun my Get Beautiful/Happy New Year’s Resolution regimen.
5. I got goosebumps when I put it on.
6. It has a train.
7. It bustles in the back.
8. It is not white…but ivory… and makes me look tan.
9. It has beaded detailing that resembles ivy – and ivy is green – and green is one of my colors.
10. It hides my hips (one of my insecurities).
I would post a picture but my mother says that the dress should be a surprise. I already had to take down a picture I put online. It isn’t like my fiancè is going to go on a wild goose hunt looking for a picture of it. However, I will honor my Mom’s request and leave my wedding dress design up to imagination.