Happy holiday weekend! I’m sharing my Fourth of July Favorites and our plans for the next few days. Enjoy!
Fourth of July DAIRY FREE Recipes
There were four years of my life when I had to go completely dairy free and I felt amazing. I can’t give up my love of cheese entirely now, but I try to limit my dairy intake. Here are some amazing Fourth of July DAIRY FREE Recipes if you avoid milk too!
- Vegan Macaroni and Cheese (VegNews)
- Garlic Rosemary Veggie Skewers (VegNews)
- Tuscan Bean and Pasta Salad (OneGreenPlanet)
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip (OneGreenPlanet)
- Grilled Avocado with Roasted Tomatoes (OneGreenPlanet)
- Cauliflower Buffalo Bites (VeganHeaven)
- Mushroom Veggie Burgers (FromMyBowl)
If you’re not dairy free then you MUST try my Strawberry Trifle Recipe for dessert!
FOURTH OF JULY SALES
Looking for a Fourth of July Sale? Here you’ll find all of my favorite sales for men, women, and children.
- DUDLEY STEPHENS: One of my FAVORITE women owned small businesses is having their first ever 40% off sale. Stock up on summer-weight fleece favorites: the Sidney Summer Dress, the Sunnyside Cover-Up and the College Tee.
- Madewell: Enjoy an extra 30% off all sale styles with code GIANT through 7/20
- Tory Burch: Extra 30% off Sale Styles for up to 70% off with code: EXTRA30
- J.CREW – 50% OFF YOUR PURCHASE! OR 60% OFF 2 SALES, 70% OFF 3 SALES. USE CODE GOFOURTH.
- Talbots: Buy more, save more! ALL MARKDOWNS—60% off 3+ items, 50% off 2, 40% off 1 item.
- ELEMIS: SAVE 20% OFF and a 3-piece gift for purchase over $100 with code JULY4
- Lands End (our girls’ love their swimsuits!): Up to 65% off with code FLAG and FREE SHIPPING.
- Cabana Life: SPF protective swimwear for the WHOLE family is 25% off site wide with code 4thofjuly
- Duffield Lane: Use BEATTHEHEAT for 20% off all dresses! See our Mommy and Me dresses below.
Our Weekend Plans
We are spending the holiday weekend with friends and family at the pool, in our backyard, and at the beach! If you’re looking for safe Fourth of July ideas for your family, check out this post. Our girls are especially excited since we are going camping on Sunday at the beach for the first time. I’m looking forward to relaxing for the next few days with the ones I love – hope your holiday weekend is just as special!