I made the most delicious dairy free dip on the Sunday that I ended up with the stomach flu. Sadly, I only had a few bites before I retired to bed for 24 hours. I didn’t get to eat any when I was finally over my sickness because the husband had finished it all up. The few bites I had were creamy and delicious though! The Old Bay seasoning was a last minute add that I thought gave it the POP of flavor it needed, since dairy free cheese and cream cheese can be bland.
Dairy Free Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 bag shredded Daiya mozzarella cheese
- 1 box Tofutti or 16oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts drained, chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach thawed, squeezed of water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15-20 minutes.