Nonstick aluminum foil
1. Take the pizza dough out of its packaging, put some flour on your hands, sprinkle some flour on the dough, form it into a big ball, put it on a floured surface, and walk away. The dough needs to rest for atleast an hour.
2. Preheat your oven for 500 degrees F. The best pizza is cooked in a HOT oven.
3. After the dough has risen place it on a flour surface. Using a well floured rolling pin, roll the dough out so it is a little bit larger than your pizza stone. Transfer it to the stone and fold over the egdes to make a crust. Drizzle olive oil over the dough and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the pizza from the oven. Using a spatula, spread the ricotta cheese over the dough, making a thin layer. Add the broccoli first, then the olives, and finally the tomatoes. Season with dried basil and garlic salt. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the top of the pizza and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Carefully add the rest of the mozzarella to the top pizza. Use a piece of non-stick aluminum foil to cover the pizza so that the cheese does not start to burn. If you do not have non-stick, spray the size that will cover the pizza with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes uncovered and then enjoy!