1. Anonymous – Will this be the last time you go to Destin before the wedding? Will you get to see where the reception is to be held again? Can you take photos?
We won’t be back to Destin until it’s wedding time! So when we went to the DCC this past weekend, it was our last time until the reception. I took photos of the site the first time we went… see Reception Site
2. Mrs, K, Ms.M sister. Will you be having a grooms cake? I have watched cake shows on TV and they are always doing grooms cakes for the wedding. I did not know if that was a tradition in the south or something. We are NOT having a grooms cake… Mr. H doesn’t really even like cake, so when we went for our tasting and loved what we tried, we decided one cake is enough. Being from the north, I had never heard of a groom’s cake until I made the move down south. I know lots of girls who are having one though!
3. Melissa (Ms. M) – How many kids do you and Mr. H want?
Two!! A boy and a girl… preferably twins (they run in our families). But if we have two boys, we will go for a third and pray for a girl!
4. Jenny. Lee – What has been your favorite part of wedding planning so far?
I have to say that the things Mr. H and I decide together is my favorite part… when we both go YES! to something – like our invitations, or our reception dinner menu.
5. Sarah Elizabeth – Other than being married, what are you most looking forward to on the wedding day. Like flowers, your dress, diy projects, decor, etc.
ME – I am looking forward to Mr. H twirling me around in my wedding dress and the two of us running through our sparkler tunnel!
Mr. H – Having both of our families and friends together.
6. AmyKristen – When you picture your wedding day, what is the thing you always think about?
ME – Seeing Mr. H for the first time as I walk down the aisle on my father’s arm.
Mr. H – I imagine watching you walk down the aisle
7. Laura Ann – Was there a certain moment when you knew that Mr H was the one?!? And vice versa.
ME – I knew Mr. H was the one… the second I met him on the cruise, haha. Really I think I always knew there was something special about him and I could never let him go.
Mr. H – After I visited you and your family at Christmas.
8. Elizabeth – She had a few…
-What book would you recommend?
Twilight… all four books, haha. Anddddd Atonement.
-How was your future hubby’s first meeting with your family?
ME – Umm… it was awkward. My mom was angry with me for allowing some guy from Tennessee I was obsessed with, and had met on a cruise, to come to our house with his friends for a BBQ…all while I had a boyfriend. Oopsies.
Mr. H – My first meeting was great because I was just a guest…. Not dating the daughter.
-Do you want children? If so, when do you plan to start trying?
ME – Of course I want babies… and I hope to start around 27, haha.
Mr. H – I would like 2 kids. And whenever she is ready, preferably another 2 years.
We would LOVE to answer more questions… so if you have any let us know!!