What does one do when she has writer’s block? I make a list of 6 things on my mind. This post is inspired by a weekly edit by Kelly in the City (she does 10 Things). Here’s to hoping I’m back to my normal writing self soon.
- I am officially a dance Mom. I always wanted to be a “Dance Mom,” driving her daughters around to competitions and cheering loudly in the audience. My dreams came true last month at Annabelle’s first dance competition. They’ll continue tonight at her second!
- We are keeping Ailey in preschool next year. With an August birthday, Ailey qualifies to go to Kindergarten in the fall. However, keeping Annabelle back an extra year proved to be a great decision for her both academically and emotionally. So Ailey will start Kindergarten at 6 years old in 2022.
- My love for Maelove continues to grow. After sharing an honest review of Maelove Skincare last year, I am still loving their clean products for sensitive skin. My current favorites are the Love 31 Botanical Oil – it’s SO hydrating – and the Serums Trio. Right now there is Free Shipping and Returns on all orders – plus you can Save 10% on 2 items or 20% on 3 items with code: TEN.
- Maxi skirts and dresses are a big part of my 2021 summer wardrobe. I’ve always been a fan of long dresses/skirts for the summer. But this year it’s more so now that I am keeping my skin covered when possible from the sun.
- BASEMENT RENOVATION UPDATE: I am truly amazed at how quickly things can change during a home project. The framework and electrical work are complete in the basement and it looks like a whole new dungeon. They’re putting up the walls this weekend! I’m beyond excited to see how the space is transformed as it’s closed off from the cluttered part of the basement.
- 17 years! May 10th marked 17 years since Brandon and I have officially been together. I remember asking him if he’d be my boyfriend while we rode a bus to a Red Sox game in 2004. I’m happy to say he said YES!
6 Things On My Mind
What’s a mental dump without a photo dump? Here are 6 photos of what we’ve been up to.