Today I’m sharing a life lately update since we were married, plus a delicious and easy Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl recipe.
Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 green onions (scallions) sliced
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans crabmeat (canned) drained
- 1 can quartered artichokes drained
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 1 bag Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 Bread Bowl hollowed out, reserve bread inside for dipping
- 1. Open the crab cans and drain the meat of the juice. Put the crab in a large mixing bowl. Squeeze 1/2 of the lemon's juice over the crab. Add salt and pepper.
- 2. Mix in cream cheese (room temp), sour cream, mayo, sliced green onions, artichokes, Old Bay, dried parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, 1/2 bag of the Italian cheese.
- 3. Taste test for salt/pepper. Add appropriately.
- 4. Bake the dip at 400 F for 20 minutes.
- 5. Remove the hot dip from the oven and carefully scoop it into the hollowed out bread bowl set on a cookie sheet. Covered the dip in the rest of the shredded cheese and bake it for 10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.