Ahh, it’s Wednesday. That lovely middle day of the work week where I have decided to confess my…er…secrets. I am using this as a sort of cathartic exercise – to get out my bad thoughts, so there is room for more HAPPY thoughts! Now, onward to my confessions!!!
1. I confess… I ate a turkey sandwich on Tuesday even though I knew it was going to make me terribly sick. I can’t eat turkey but for some reason… a turkey, american cheese, loaded mayo, and pickle sandwich on white bread sounded like heaven. So I ate one. Then I spent 2 hours in the bathroom. Cest la vie!
2. I confess… there is someone in my life who I feel like has intentionally been mean to me twice this week and I have had not-so-nice thoughts about her. Thoughts like, “I wish she would spill hot coffee in her lap” or “You are ugly.” What pisses me off the most is that when she was being rude to me on Monday, she didn’t even wish me a happy birthday (when she knew it was my birthday!)!!!!
3. I confess… I put 2 bags of garbage in someone else’s garbage can last week….because we don’t have our own can anymore…because someone ran it over….a few weeks ago. I also confess that I have been too lazy to go get us a new garbage can.
4. I confess…when the police were shouting into a megaphone from a helicopter outside of my school the description of a man they said was dangerous, I backed away from the window, and considered hiding in my closet for a second….because I thought maybe he would see me peeking out my window and shoot at me or something. Don’t ask me why I thought this man would have a gun and be looking up into the 2nd floor window at my school…I am nuts. But I really considered hiding, with my class still sitting at their seats and everything.
5. I confess… the amount of laundry I have to do is embarrassing. However, I know that I have a lot of clean clothes in my closet, so I never feel like it is really all that important that I wash the tower of clothes spilling out of our closet and into the bedroom. I just shove everything back in the closet and shut the door. If I can’t see it, it doesn’t exist, right?
Neu Home 3-Section Laundry Sorter (Google Affiliate Ad)
Now, super important question… does anyone know how to make me a “button” for my Wednesday confessions?!?!?!