When the last day of school is quickly approaching, it helps to have a list of end of the year teacher gift ideas. Today I’m sharing 10 easy last minute teacher gifts (that you can buy anywhere!).
10 Easy End of the Year Teacher Gift Ideas
As a former teacher, I can truthfully say most teachers love gift cards! A gift card enables the teacher to buy whatever they want! There are also easy gifts for teachers that don’t require a lot of preparation.
- Amazon Gift Card – You can print one out right online!
- A gift certificate to their favorite local restaurant
- “Thank you for helping me grow!” – gift card to garden shop, a potted plant, or bouquet of flowers
- “I have nothing to WINE about with you as my teacher!” – a bottle of wine (if allowed)
- “MANI thanks for an Awesome Year” – a Mani/Pedi gift certificate
- “Thanks a Latte” – Use my printout and include a certificate to a local coffee shop OR Dunkin/Starbucks
- “Thanks for the POPPIN school year!” – tickets to the movie theater
- “This year was SCENTsational!” – gift a candle
- “We appreciate you a BUNCH, so enjoy LUNCH on us!” – UberEats or Door Dash gift card
- “I DONUT what I’d do without you!” – gift card to breakfast OR donut place
If you don’t know your child’s teachers’ favorite places, stick to a universally loved gift card: Visa!
Easy Homemade Cards for Teachers
Do you need a card to go with your gift card? Here are three Easy Homemade Cards for Teachers to personalize your end of the year teacher gift.
- Watercolor Paper Cards – Allow your child to decorate butcher paper with watercolor paints – then cut it into a homemade card when it is dry! (Thanks to my best friend Melissa for this amazing idea!)
- Handprint Art – There are so many fun and easy paint activities for kids that can be used as cards.
- You don’t need to be an actual Crafty Mom to make a professional looking Thank You Teacher Card. Use the free program Canva to create a printable card with a fun quote to match the gift.