Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins
Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins are easy to make, moist and delicious. A perfect fall muffin recipe topped with sugar and cinnamon.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Applesauce
- coarse sugar for sprinkling
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Mix pumpkin, applesauce, and spice cake mix in a bowl. If it seems dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
3. Spoon mix into muffin tin. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.