Who is looking for Last Minute Father’s Day Gifts? There aren’t many shopping days left, so I am sharing a few easy gift ideas for Dads. Even if you can’t procure the gift by Sunday, have your child draw a picture of the present to insert in the Father’s Day card. Enjoy!
Before I get to 8 Father’s Day gift ideas, I want to share 10 Thoughtful and Inexpensive Father’s Day Gifts.
- Make a photo album – it costs very little money to print photos at your local pharmacy!
- Organize his sock drawer – I don’t know about you but both my husband and my Dad are always looking for the ‘other’ sock.
- Bring Dad breakfast in bed
- Make an invitation to a family game night – our girls’ Dad LOVES to play board games!
- Design a few “Good for One” tickets for Dad to redeem – a back scratch, his favorite snack from the cabinet, help in the yard, etc.
- Offer to do chores around the house – specifically the chores Dad despises most (like laundry + dishes)
- Bake his favorite cookies or cake
- Wash his car – what Dad doesn’t love a shiny clean car?
- Clean the inside of his car
- Write a Father’s Day poem or fill out this worksheet.
1 // Outdoor Fire Pit
My husband loves to spend time outside during the summer, especially in the evening by our outdoor fire pit. I know a lot of Dads who received this Solo Stove Smokeless Fire Pit for Christmas and birthdays this year – it would make a great gift for Father’s Day too!
One of my husband’s favorite gadgets is a portable bluetooth speaker. He brings it everywhere because it’s wireless, waterproof, loud, and holds a battery for a long time. Brandon has packed it for vacations and day trips to the beach.
3 // A Beer Club Subscription – Last Minute Favorite!
Craft beer is such a popular “thing” right now and my husband is huge fan. A Beer Club Subscription makes a great Father’s Day gift.
4 // Backpack Cooler
Another Father’s Day gift for Dads who like beer (or anything that has to stay cold) is this backpack cooler. My brother-in-law has one and brings it everywhere!
5 // Grill Tools
Grill tools are always a great gift for the Dad who likes to cook. This 16 piece stainless steel set comes with a storage kit so Dad can keep the tools organized.
6 // Wireless Ear Pods
Dads need wireless ear pods for many reasons, especially because the cord can get in the way when mowing the lawn or exercising. Wireless ear pods are a great Father’s Day gift even if they are on the pricey side. This is what Brandon is getting for Father’s Day!
7 // Golf Gear
8 // Summer Shoes
A pair of men’s smoking slippers are comfortable and practical for the warm months ahead. Smoking slippers aren’t for smoking though – they are actually more like espadrilles. Brandon wears this brand all summer since they’re breathable and long-lasting footwear.
Gift Ideas for Dads in Wallingford (or surrounding towns)
- Breakfast or a GC to Neil’s Donuts
- Men’s Facial, Massage, or other spa treatment at Serenity Salon and Spa or Nail and Wax Room (both great places!)
- Gift card to Back 9 Social OR a round of golf at a local course
- Gift card to a local brewery: Center Street Brewing Company, Yellow King Brews, Front Porch Brewing, Cliffside Brewing, New England Cider Company
- Tickets to the Whiskey Business (Whiskey Tasting + Cigars) Event at Yellow King on June 25
- A Dad Basket with treats or gift cards from his favorite places around town – restaurants, package store, ACE Hardware or other similar places, a deli, a winery, etc.