Are you looking for the perfect Christmas present for a guy in your life? I’ve rounded up a holiday gift guide with gifts for him (approved by my husband!).
Every Christmas our family asks me to make a list of gifts for my husband and I never know what to put on it. This is the first year I can actually pass along a long list of gift ideas for guys based off things I know he likes! Please enjoy these gifts for him!
1.Personalized Socks // My husband always needs socks! This five pack of Pima™ cotton socks are custom knit with any phrase of your choosing for comfort that’s personal.
2. iTouch Activity Tracker // A budget friendly alternative to the Apple Watch or FitBit is the iTouch Activity Tracker. This is a great gift for guys who want to keep track of their activity during the day. It also has the ability to show a preview of new texts!
3. Growler // For the beer guy who likes to have his beer fresh and carbonated every time he takes a sip. Fill this up and you’ll never have worry drinking a flat beer ever again.
4. Rapid Car Charger // We also fight over the car charger on road trips and this rapid car charger has five USB outlets!
5. Shower Speaker // Everyone loves to sing in the shower, especially the guys.
6.Sherpa-lined Bathrobe // This bathrobe is one of my Husband’s most used gift.
7.Crossbody Bag // Brandon carries this crossbody bag to and from work daily. It’s sturdy, masculine, and holds his laptop plus work folders.
8. AirPods Pro // I don’t know about the guy in your life, but mine uses his headphones daily. A pair of wireless ear buds makes a great gift!
9.Tile Pro // This alarm for your keys or wallet is a nice gift for a forgetful guy.
10. Yeti Tumbler // We use our Yeti Tumblers for hot and cold drinks on a daily basis!
11. Hair Trimming Set // Skip the trip to the barber, this set has everything the men in your life need to tidy up.